About the Kiwanis Club of Oak Bay
At the Kiwanis Club of Oak Bay, some of our current projects are:
Our 5th season of Foundation Breakfasts at the Willows Beach Tea Room run every Sunday morning from 9 am to noon until April 15th, 2019. Come and join us for Sunday Breakfast. Enjoy the view and breakfast for only $12.00
Willows Tearoom will be open daily from Apr 27 to Sept 29. Our hours of operation are 10 am to 4 pm. Would you like to volunteer for one 3-hour shift per week? Shifts run from 10 am to 1 pm and then from 1 pm to 4 pm - We'll let you pick the day! All proceeds go back into the community.Learn More
The goals of Kiwanis International are:
- To give Primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizendhip.
- To provide Kiwanis Clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and good will.